Please help Ukrainian armed forces! Official Fundraising
How to Install APK to Android Device via ADB in 6 simple steps
1. Download and install android platform tools: https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools.html
2. Open command line and navigate to the folder where ADB is located, eg. cd /D d:\Android\sdk\platform-tools\
3. Type adb devices and press ENTER.
4. If your device is connected successfully, you should see your device ID in the list of attached devices.
5. Copy the desired APK to the folder where ADB is located. eg. d:\Android\sdk\platform-tools\
6. Then type in “adb install APPNAME.apk”. Upon successful installation, you should see “Success” message inside the tool.